Friday, October 7, 2011

fffriday!


Remember when I said it wasn't Friday without filing in the blanks and then I stopped. Well, here we go again. A good set of blanks from Lauren on this summery Fall Friday.

1.   Something popular that I just don't "get" [are] those sweatpants with words across the butt, tacky.

2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is my new found love for wearing athletic pants to the grocery store. I figure if I'm wearing to work out in it's okay to wear them to buy milk and such, on separate days of course. I find it amusing when I have a 5k or tri t-shirt on and I'm about to eat a totally gluttonous meal, cracks me up. 
3.  When I've had a bad day I either take a deep breath and move and find something to make the day better or I wallow. Usually it's the wallowing.

4. I'd prefer  coffee to  tea any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is angry people, for reals. Also, I think I'll always worry that people don't really like me. I know, I know if they don't it's not worth my time but honestly, there's not much about me that you shouldn't like. So do it. 

6.  Something worth fighting for is love and honesty.

7.  When people think of me, I hope they think I am kind, funny and loving.






FIVE links for your Friday: 

As you know I'm basically a fan of everything that miss Meg puts out there. She celebrated a birthday this week in her traditional eloquent, reflective  fashion. 


New Marc Johns, What birds do when we aren't looking

I continue to love what Kinfolk Mag is all about. The Stable Cafe is beautiful

Curly Girl's Marmalade has some serious cuteness out for Halloween.  I need to step up my Halloween decor efforts. 

HOLY FREAKING MOLY CUTENESS!!!




I think the one in the middle is kind of me, but of course I don't snore. ;)
 The one on the right looks SO much like Lulu. I love it. It might deserve it's own post.

They're from Fab.com, Precocious Pet & Monster Prints from Christopher Rozzi is an artist and comedian based in NYC. His adorable print collection is aptly named Tiny Confessions.

4 comments:

chantilly said...

oh man, those sweatpants with words are the worst. especially when they say "juicy" or something along those lines...

Charlie said...

Great links! Especially the Curly girl one = new love. Also, I prefer coffee over tea anyday.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, Victoria's Secret. Why don't you just write VAGINA on the butt? We all know what PINK means. :-|

Thanks for the links! That poem is wonderful! And I love reading about small cafes.

Simply Valorie said...

I'm glad those awful pants aren't as popular as they used to be.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...