Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve

 
1.   New Year's is whatever you make it. I don't buy into the whole, it's a letdown storyline, because if you don't have expectations of grandeur then it can just be.

2.  Last New Year's Eve I  was with family at a little dive bar, outerlimitz, in otisville dancing, drinking, laughing and texting a boy. 

3.  My New Year's resolution list is in progress, stay tuned.

4.  The best way to spend New Year's Eve is with loved ones, low-key. (doin' the shit outta some cheese.)

5.  My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is well, I really don't know how to answer this question. I'm not a trend girl.

6.  This New Year's Eve I will be entertaining some friends with beer and wine, and doin' the shit outta some cheese. :) and meat and bread. ooh and pigs ina blanket. there'll be tiny hot dogs in croissants.

7.  A fresh start is always nice, I'll take any excuse for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...