Friday, December 3, 2010

holiday spirit

1.   Holiday spirit fills me up, I love it. Of course, to be cheesy, I try to carry a little bit with me the whole year through. 

2.  The holidays are incomplete without  a tree, my funny family in a wrapping paper fight, Christmas tapas, the Polar Express.

3.  My favorite things to do around the holidays is 

4.  A holiday tradition my family and I have is  WWSW, Williams Women Shopping Weekend, food Friday night shopping Saturday

5.  Holiday music is   some of my favorite, I love that I can sing along. I can't believe I haven't already listened to some today. Thanks to this playlist from skunkboy for remedying that. I try my hardest to only listen during this time of year, to keep it special.

6.  This year, I'll be spending the holidays  Christmas eve at my house! with momma's big family, 
 
7.  Holiday wish list new gardening gloves, shopping spree at modcloth & anthropologie, a new metabolism so i can wear such cute clothes and still eat all the fantastic food i want, coffee, a new bedroom set, & gap socks. 

3 comments:

CREATEaTHOUGHT said...

I copied this onto my blog BTW

CREATEaTHOUGHT said...

I think if you got who you got it from, then I put that I got it from you it should be ok. I did not go to her/his blog so I would feel weird tagging a link.

kate said...

That's the point though... if you're going to use something like this on your blog, even if you link to mine (thanks), you should try your hardest to credit the original source. In this case it's easy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...