Thursday, February 11, 2010

5 things

5 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
*tomorrow's vday time with mike <3
*working at my house
*crafting!! pin cushion & making belated valentines for strangers (stay tuned)
*the girl who played with fire & snuggling with the kitties!
*making yummy goulash

5 Things I Did Yesterday:
*slept in! day off, snow day! loved it.
*crafty blog reading, inspiration.
*chat w/mike.
*made mike's vday gift. (are we seeing a trend? *blushes*)
*started project runway's new season! happy new york.

5 Things I Wish I Could do:
*runaway for a few days
*make cookies and raspberry tart from chocolate book.
*win the lottery - just so i could pay for my roof without apprehension (& travel)
*open a bookstore
*meet an elephant

5 Places I’d Like to Travel To:
*a quiet cabin
*africa
*hawaii
*italy
*summer! just the whole time of year please.

5 Cute things I've found online lately:
*winged elephant
 
 here
*if i took photos for a living i'd want them to look like this
*hearts

 
*happy mornings - color me katie always a great source of colorful inspirations!

 here
*everything in this blog makes me happy/sad/inspired/feel


thanks for posting red velvet girls! http://redvelvetgirls.typepad.com/
(it's too dark to end with a cute photobooth shot)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...