Sunday, April 19, 2009

beautiful new york day!

Yesterday was an absolutely gorgeous day and I was excited to take some time and go to Central Park for a long walk and people watching.

A friend recently asked, what do you do in Central Park? What isn't there to do?! There were people with families, others just wandering around, some were roller skating and dancing! The Sheep Meadow was jammed packed with people, I wouldn't have dared to try and find a place to lay out but more people were.

It was a beautiful day, the weather was perfect. The sun felt amazing on my pale skin, I'm happy to report no sunburn, and the air was warm and it felt like it wrapped around your body. It was an awesome day out enjoying the weather and the people.


The Reservoir, in the photo above, was probably my favorite part of the day. The water was so calm and peaceful, it just put me ease. It was a wonderful feeling to have after my long walk and a reminder of how much I enjoy the water. I really need to make an effort to get to see the water more, it really is so close. (Just a mile in one direction and a half mile in the other!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...