Monday, November 5, 2012

Election Day 2012


It's never been a question to me if I would vote in a Presidential election or not. We're electing our country's representative and leader for the next four years. That person is someone that I would like to represent my views. I'm proud to say that although I don't follow politics closely (they're so politic-y) everyday I'm proud to support President Barack Obama tomorrow and a few months ago and four years ago.

You don't have to vote for everything, but you should vote. Here are 10 very good reasons why from Rachel. Not convinced? Want me to tell you you suck? No, okay well here are more reasons, just overlook the suck part.

And if you so happen to be reading my blog in the Great Lake Bay Region, do remember to vote for the Delta College millage renewal! This millage will support our community college and all of of the students and much more.

Matt and I are going to go to vote together after work. Do you know when you're going? If not...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...