Friday, May 18, 2012

cheerful blanks

HAPPY FIRST GREEN FRIDAY FRIENDS!!! Long weekends for the win.

1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is quiet time, I need it to recharge.

2. Love is good cause to celebrate.

3. The most fun I ever had was, well no single moment stands out, times Matt and I are just totally goofy, times spent with my family on the water, catch up time with my bestest.

4. True friends for me are the ones you can go months without seeing and pick up right where you left off! I also know I could call them at any time and they'd be there for me.

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is the feeling of getting things and having a lazy, relaxing day with bits of laughter with my beau thrown in.

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is with a cool drink, on a porch with ones you love, I'm thinking bouts of talking, bouts of quiet a good balance and a great day!!!

7. My favorite celebratory food is impossible to choose. As long as I'm with the ones I love and enjoying something savory and a glass of wine, well that sounds great!

http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com
Link up with Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...