Wednesday, April 18, 2012

mostly Week in the Life 2012

they're back! I'm loving this spring like weather!

Ali Edwards spring edition of Week in the Life is about to roll out. I really liked participating last year and having the photos I collected from a wonderful week of summer.

I've been reading Elise's blog (which I can't really tell you how much I love!) She has me so geeked about Project Life, I think I'm ready to tackle Week in the Life hands on!

 week in the life, July 2011

In preparation I may take up Kinsey & A Beautiful Mess up on the challenge of taking ten photos a day and playing with my photos beyond instagram. I've already been making notes about the content and questions I want feature and address during Week in the Life.

catstagramming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...