Sunday, September 19, 2010

fill in the blank friday on sunday.

[one]
When I get a day to myself, I like to...
laze. read. watch tv. it's lovely and usually refreshing. sometimes i have to kick my butt in gear.

[two]
High School was...
different to look back on it now than when i was in the midst of it. i would  definitely do some things differently.

[three]
A little dream I have is...
to find my way out of this little fog.

[four]
A big dream I have is...
to recognize and achieve all of my dreams.

[five]
If I could drive any car it would be...
a classic vw bug with an automatic transition. no question.

[six]
A time that I felt really & truly beautiful was...
at missy's wedding in my beautiful black dress. i'm really enjoying my longer hair and simple, no pressure make up.

[seven]
Tomorrow I will...
work, hell's half mile meeting, HOUSE.

fill in the blanks & link up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...