1. New Year's is whatever you make it. I don't buy into the whole, it's a letdown storyline, because if you don't have expectations of grandeur then it can just be.
2. Last New Year's Eve I was with family at a little dive bar, outerlimitz, in otisville dancing, drinking, laughing and texting a boy.
3. My New Year's resolution list is in progress, stay tuned.
4. The best way to spend New Year's Eve is with loved ones, low-key. (doin' the shit outta some cheese.)
5. My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is well, I really don't know how to answer this question. I'm not a trend girl.
6. This New Year's Eve I will be entertaining some friends with beer and wine, and doin' the shit outta some cheese. :) and meat and bread. ooh and pigs ina blanket. there'll be tiny hot dogs in croissants.
7. A fresh start is always nice, I'll take any excuse for one.